According to Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global mulching heads market is expected to grow 1.9X over the next ten years to reach US$ 936 Mn.
With rising urbanisation, there is a greater need for cleared land, which is driving demand for compact track loaders, which can be used in homes and municipal offices. As a result, compact track loaders are expected to be worth more than $323 million by the end of 2032.
Because of rising construction industries and increased gardening spending, North America and Europe hold the majority of the market share. The growing demand for mulching material is driving up the sales of mulching heads.
For More Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3964
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Under drive type, direct drive accounts for 66% of the global market share, and the segment is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period (2022-2032).
- Under carrier capacity, the 20 – 30 tons segment is estimated to reach a market value of US$ 166 Mn by the end of 2022.
- 100 – 200 HP in mounting equipment capacity accounted for 33% market share in 2021.
- By mounting capacity, out of 100 mulching heads sold more than 30 belong to the category of compact track loaders.
- Europe is a major shareholder in the global mulching heads market. The region is slated to account for 30% market share over the forecast period, with Spain leading the way.
“Demand for mulching heads set to increase from both, agricultural and construction sector, over the years to come,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Mulching head manufacturers are aiming to increase their market share in the South Asia & Oceania region through joint ventures and strategic partnerships with investment groups and local players.
Some of the key market developments are:
- In 2021, Caterpillar launched two new mulching heads - HM5515 and HM3013 - which can be used for forest machines and tracked and wheeled excavators.
- In 2021, Picursa partnered with Ufkes Greentec to sell forestry equipment such as mulching heads in Europe.
Request More Information About Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3964
Segments Covered in Mulching Heads Industry Research
- Mulching Heads Market by Drive Type:
- Direct Drive Mulchers
- Belt Drive Mulchers
- Mulching Heads Market by Carrier Capacity:
- Up to 10 Tons
- 10 - 20 Tons
- 20 - 30 Tons
- 30 - 40 Tons
- Above 40 Tons
- Mulching Heads Market by Mounting Equipment Capacity:
- Up to 100 HP
- 100 - 200 HP
- 200 - 300 HP
- 300 - 400 HP
- Above 400 HP
- Mulching Heads Market by Max. Shredding Diameter:
- Below 25 cm Mulching Heads
- 25 - 40 cm Mulching Heads
- Above 40 cm Mulching Heads
- Mulching Heads Market by Max. Cutting Width:
- Up to 48 Inch Mulching Heads
- 48-56 Inch Mulching Heads
- Above 56 Inch Mulching Heads
- Mulching Heads Market by Mounting Equipment:
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Compact Track Loaders
- Mulching Heads Market by Region:
- North America Mulching Heads Market
- Latin America Mulching Heads Market
- Europe Mulching Heads Market
- East Asia Mulching Heads Market
- South Asia & Oceania Mulching Heads Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Mulching Heads Market
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy now: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3964
What is the Sales Scenario for Mulching Heads in the United States?
Mulcher heads are needed for both landscaping and ground maintenance. To emphasise the importance of lawn and gardening participation, the United States government has increased the employment and daily wages of landscaping workers.
Workers' daily tasks include mowing, trimming, planting, watering, mulching, fertilising, and other necessary tasks. The midwestern, southeastern, and southwestern regions of the United States employ the most landscaping workers in various end-use industries.
The mulching heads market in the United States is expected to be worth US$142 million by the end of 2032. Increased employee awareness and involvement in lawn maintenance and gardening practises will drive the country's mulcher attachment equipment market growth.
Mulching Heads Market, Mulching Heads Market Analysis, Mulching Heads Market Share, Mulching Heads Market Report, Mulching Heads Market Forecast, Mulching Heads Market Size, Direct Drive Mulchers Demand, Sales of Belt Drive Mulchers Affordable Press Release Network, Affordable Press Release Services, Free Press Release Website, Free Press Release Service, Free Press Release Distribution Website